Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hiatus

Sorry about the hiatus....the end of the year always sends me in a tail spin.

Now, I can sit back, relax, and think about the year.

What were some highlights?
I started a new multiage program with a colleague this year. Seeing the students, particularly the first graders, excel beyond what I could have imagined, was incredible. First graders are doing multiplication with no problem. I think about what we will be able to do next year when we come back together, them as second graders!

What were some lows?
I had some difficult students. It challenged me, and sometimes made me feel incapable of what I have chosen as a career...but I have made it though, and learned a lot. Love and Logic helped me understand how to react to difficult situations, and I know I am the wiser for it.

Here's to a new year! Don't you love a fresh start?
How did your year go?

No comments:

Post a Comment