Friday, May 25, 2012

Oops!

I guess it's been awhile since my last post. I have spent the month of May desperately trying to organize 9 years worth of teaching into boxes and crates. I am moving schools!!! It is so bittersweet. It's a great opportunity for me, but I am sad to leave the students, families, and my friends. I am excited for a new beginning at a new school, but it is not without a little trepidation. Right now, my entire classroom is in my living room. Yikes! Who knew how much stuff we actually collect? It's like moving apartments. I hope to move into my new school wisely, taking only what is necessary and not letting clutter take over. It is quite overwhelming to move out and back in again. But, it will get done.

So, hello summer!!! What's on your teacher to do list??
1. catalog all books in my library
2. (re)read fountas and pinnell guided reading (with 3rd grade lens)
3. Begin scanning all documents and files I want in order to go paperless!

Non-teacher list
1. PLAY!!! with my baby 
2. lunch with friends
3. enjoy the outdoors and free time!

how bout you?

No comments:

Post a Comment