Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Take care of you

This makes me happy. A giant bowl full of apples, oranges, bananas, lemons, limes, garlic, purple potatoes, onions, avocado, grapfruit.... I FINALLY went to the market yesterday...we have an amazing farmer's market that you can find absolutely ANYTHING! I am so lucky to have it but do not take enough advantage. It's a little out of the way and always crowded...it takes a lot for me to get in the mood for it. Yesterday I finally got there and actually enjoyed it. I am, again, finally on the kick to eat healthy. I just feel better, happier, and lighter. Why do I end up in a junk craze? I'm tired, don't want to cook, don't want to decide what to make....but in the end, it's just easier to have healthy stuff on hand. So, as the year comes to a close (!!!!) make sure to take care of yourself.

:)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I'm juicing again--carrots, cucumbers,lemon, apples, etc... feels fresh.

    ReplyDelete